Welcome to the Minnesota Association of Criminal Intelligence Analysts!
The Minnesota Association of Criminal Intelligence Analysts (MACIA) is a professional association of law enforcement crime and intelligence analysts that was formed in 2002 to enhance the effectiveness and consistency of crime and intelligence analysis in Minnesota.
Please check our Recent Posts and Training sections for updated meeting and training information.
- President – Nicole Hughes, Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office
- Vice President – Rachel Storlie, Bloomington Police Department
- Treasurer – Angela Backer-Hines, Eagan Police Department
- Secretary – Brielle Bernardy, Ramsey County Attorney’s Office
- Training Coordinator – Connie Sjulstad, Brooklyn Park Police Department